Forsaken World End's Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Forsaken World End guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide Empty
PostSubject: Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide   Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 am

~*~ Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide ~*~

~Index~

1. Index
2. Introduction to priest
3. Skills
4. Racial differences
5. Talents
6. Gear tips
7. Healing tips
8. Any extra notes

Last edited by Sabrina on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://endfw.forumotion.com
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide   Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 am

~ Intro~

As all games have a healer class, the priest is the main healer for single target. There's two main single target heals and two party heals but one of them is for level 70, so get used to having to switch targets!

Divine priests are the main healer tree out of the three talents. All the talents focus on reducing cool down, reducing mp cost or increase the amount you heal with your healing and support skills. All you buffs can be increased with this tree so it helps you out with that too.

Rebel priests are consider the secondary healer and focus mainly on increasing their light attacks.

Glacial priests are mainly damage dealers who focus on increases their damage, reducing cool down and freezing/slowing their enemies with water attacks.

But this is a divine priest guide so onto the information!

Last edited by Sabrina on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide   Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am

~Skills~

~Healing/Buffs~

Heal: Restores HP to your current target. There is a 2% chance to critically heal for double the amount you would normally heal.

Divine Light: Restores HP to your current target each second for 4 seconds. The last tick of the heal will heal for double the amount. Increases the target's max HP by 2000 for 10 seconds. There is a 4% chance to double the healing effect. (Talent skill, will explain in talent section)

Divine Shield: Applies a shield to the target that absorbs 80% damage for 20 seconds. The shield can absorb damage up to 60% of the target's max HP.

Light of Healing: Restores HP to your current target, and restores additional HP every 2 seconds for 6 seconds to the current target. There is a 2% chance to critically heal for double the amount you would normally heal.

Light of Sanctuary: Restores HP to all party members within range. The amount of healing is dependent on caster's maximum HP. This skill is not affected by controlling effects; stun/silence, and generates no threat.

Light of Resurrection: Revives the current target with 10% HP and MP. It is only usable when out of combat.

Blessings of Life: A party blessing that increases max HP of all party members within range. Lasts for 30 minutes.

Blessings of Fortune: A single target blessing that increases the target's Crit Defense, Accuracy, Evasion, and all Masteries. Lasts for 30 minutes.

Blessings of Gale: A single target blessing that increases the target's movement speed by 50% for a short period of time.

Blessings of Tenacity: A single target blessing that increases the target's defense. Lasts for 30 minutes.

~Attacks~

Divine Strike: A Light damage dealing spell that deals 100% damage in addition to bonus damage.

Frost Concentration: A Water damage spell that deals 150% damage in addition to bonus damage. It also slows the target by 50% for a few seconds.

Holy Prayer - Enigma: A Water damage spell that deals 100% damage in addition to bonus damage. There is a 25% chance that this spell will absorb a small amount of the target's MP.

Ice Blade Strike: A Water damage spell that deals 100% damage in addition to bonus damage to all targets within a 90 degree frontal arc. It has a 25% chance to slow the targets by 50% for 3 seconds.

Divine Judgement: Attacks up to 18 enemies within 16 meters. Deals 100% of your base attack plus 1817 bonus damage. Targets are inflicted with the Conviction Mark and lose mana equal to 5% of your max mana every 4 seconds for 20 seconds. (All around AoE)

Damnation: A curse that reduces the target's attack and all resistances for several seconds. Grants a 40% chance to dismount the target by attacking.

~Passives~

Spiritual Enlightenment: This is a passive skill that increases your max MP by a certain %.

Soul Barrier: This is a passive skill that increases your defense.

Sympathy: Reduced your attack by 30% and increases the amount of Healthy restored by your healing skills by 23% of your Attack. (It's a passive you turn on and off at will)

Last edited by Sabrina on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide   Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am

~Racial Differences~

Racial Buff: Each race gets access to a different buff that lasts 30 minutes.

-The Human racial buff increases all mastery by 5 and HP by 1%.
-The Elven racial buff increases accuracy by 5, all resistances by 5, and max MP by 1%.

Racial Skill: Each race gets access to a different skill that is usable every 5 minutes.

-The Human racial skill instantly recovers 25% of max MP and prevents & removes controlling effects for the next 4 seconds.
-The Elven racial skill ensnares a target for 5 seconds while draining MP equal to 5% of caster's max MP every second, for 5 seconds.

Talents: There are various talent differences in the Divine talent tree between the human and elven race such as...

Natural Healing:

-Human: Reduces the cool down of Heal by 0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0 seconds, and reduces it's mana cost by 5/10/15/20%.
-Elf: Heal will generate a Natural Protection buff on the target, increasing healing effects by 5/10/15/20%. Lasts 10 seconds.

Instant Healing:

-Human: Increases the average healing effect of Light of Healing by 100/200/300 plus 1/2/3% of caster's max MP for the first heal.
-Elf: Reduces the cool down of Light of Healing by 1/2/3 seconds.

Recreation:

-Human: Improves the duration of Light of Healing by 2/4 seconds.
-Elf: Increases Light of Healing's healing effect by 50/100/150 plus 0.5/1.0/1.5% of caster's max MP for each heal.

Combined Healing:

-Human: If Heal is used on a target under the effects of Light of Healing, recovers target's mana by 1/2/3/4% of caster's max MP.
-Elf: If Heal is used on a target under the effects of Light of Healing or Natural Protection, recovers target's mana by 1.0/1.5/2.0% of caster's max MP. If target is under the effect of both buffs, target recovers mana twice. Casting Heal on a target without Natural Protection or Light of Healing will still recover target's mana once.

Rapid Healing:

-Human: Heal has a 20/40/60% chance to heal 200/250/300% the regular amount to the target.
-Elf: Light of Healing has a 20/40/60% chance to take effect immediately when the target has Natural Protection buff.

Last edited by Sabrina on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

~Talents~

I will list the talents that I have/going to get, explaining what they do, at how many points I have it it's going to be and the reason why I have it. Then afterwards I'm going to explain what I think Elves should use, if any changes. Then lastly I will explain the other talents and the reason as to why I don't think they are worth it.

For Human:

Blessed Recovery: Increases the amount of health restored by Heal. At 5/5 it's 250 plus 6% of your maxed mana. Your main heal gets increases by a lot as you level up and gear up with this.

Blooming Life: Increases the max health bonus from Blessing of Life. At 5/5 it's 5% extra Health. 5% doesn't sound like much but it does turn out to be a lot!

Natural Healing (Human): Reduced the cool down of heal and mana cost. At 4/4 It's 2 seconds off and 20% mana. Allows you to use less pots and pump out your heals faster which is great for tough or AoE bosses.

Fortune's Wheel: Increases the duration of Blessings of Fortune and the effect of healing skills casted on the target. At 3/3 it increases the buff by 30mins and 6% effect. I use it cause it means less buffing so less mana cost also to be able to increase my heals on party members.

Source of Magic: Increases your max Mana. At 4/4 it's 4% plus 200. With the talent to increase your heal by your mana it will help support your heals and more mana means more time before needing to pot.

Instant Healing (Human): Increases the amount of health restored by Light of Healing. At 3/3 it increases by 300 plus 3% of max mana. Again, increasing the amount you can heal with one skill really does make a big difference.

Calmness: The mana cost of your healing skills is reduced. At 4/4 it reduces them by 24%. I think this is pretty obvious, anything that reduces mana cost is a positive.

Tranquillity: Reduced the threat generated by healing skills and the chance of being interrupted while casting heals. At 4/4 is reduced the threat by 40% and the interrupted by 60%. It may not seem like it's important but I tried without it and my heals got interrupted a lot more also the threat usually shouldn't be a problem but if you have a bad tank you'll need it and it helps your tank to keep tanking!

Recuperate (Human): Increases the duration of Light of Healing. At 2/2 it increases it by 4 seconds. By putting the points in here you gain yourself 4 more seconds to help keep your party alive.

Tenacious Heart: The duration of Blessings of Tenacity increase and mana cost is reduced. At 3/3 it increases by 30 mins and mana reduced by 30%. Allows you to cast it less and reduces the amount, simply, a great way to save important mana.

Awareness: Increases the Health and Mana restored when the target is revived with Light of Resurrection. At 2/2 it increases it by 40%. This what when you do have to revive someone, which is hopefully rare, you can have them back up at half way. This comes in really handy if you have another healing class and have the chance to res.

Divine Shield: Creates a shield around the target. At 2/2 it will absorb 80% for 21 seconds or up to 80% of your target's max hp. In tight situations this can come in really handy, on you or the tank.

Armor of Light: Blessings of Tenacity increases your defense. At 2/2 it increases it by 6%. Giving your whole party even more defense reduces the amount of damage they take and you have to heal.

Immortal Shield: Increases the damage that can be absorbed by Divine Shield. At 3/3 it increases it by 60% of their maximum health and 3% of your max mana. Allows the shield to last long so you can

Gift of the Goddess: Increases the amount of health restored and stacks with all other bonuses. At 3/3 increases the amount of healing by 15%. Every heal is increased by 15% which mean you get to heal more!

Light of Benevolence: Increased the healing bonus of Attack of Sympathy. 1/2 is 5%, 2/2 will be put here when I get it, guess would be 10. My guess this will increase the healing bonus that's taken from your attack. So instead of 23% it'll be 28%.

For Elves:

Natural Healing will give a 10 second buff that increases heals by 5/10/15/20% so if you heal someone twice the second time will give a lot more. Though you usually don't need to heal twice in that time. If you want to leave that then go for it if you want something else sure but read the other talents and what I think of them. To get the the higher ones you're going to need 3 points in something random, my suggestion would be the crit heal chance - Healing Spirit.

Instant Healing: This reduces the cool down by 1/2/3 seconds, so it will go down to 1 second cool down and make this your primary heal. Heal will be useful for a quick boost but as an elf this will be the best way to heal your party members.

Recreation: Increases the healing effect of Light of Healing by 50/100/150 plus 0.5/1.0/1.5% of max mp. Not as good as the human one but with that being your main heal you gotta get it.

The not so good talents:

Brilliance and God's Gift: Reducing the cool down of only 1min in total and some extra heal on a rarely used skill isn't worth the points. Without that God's Gift you can't get and once again, it's on a useless talent. God's Gift allows an extra heal if they get hit but it really doesn't help much in my eyes.

Divine Light: This skill makes you stand still for the 4 seconds that it heals for. The 4 seconds that you can't do anything another party member could die. Your Light of Healing doesn't give the same effects but is just as good and allows you to heal more efficiently.

Combined Healing: Restoring MP sounds like it's soooo awesome! Then you get it and it gives (Let's go off my mp and it maxed) 876mp per time you cast heal while they are on light of healing. They have pots which are better and should use them, and so should you.

Holy Power: This increases you attack after you cast heal, etc. I tried this out once and as soon as you do one attack it's gone and you have to restack it. Also it doesn't give a really high boost.

Healing Spirit: Crit heal chance can be good to hopefully get higher numbers more often. You can put your points in here but with so many skills that you can get you need to weigh up what is worth removing for a -chance-.

Rapid Healing: With this your target needs to have Light of Healing on and for you to heal them. Unless they are really low hp wise you rarely need to use both of the heals on one person.

Enlightenment: This is a really good skill that reduced your mana cost of heals. I haven't tried it yet but I would say it's good. Only thing is by the time you're up high enough to get it the other talents are much more important. It would be something to look at after 70+

Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide Tree10

I put a red box around Light of Benevolence cause I haven't got it yet but it is my next talent to get.

Last edited by Sabrina on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

~Gear Tips~

This section will be a work in progress. Currently I am still trying to figure out if sets with healing effect / super healing effect is better or not. So once I know for a fact which way to go is best I will put it here of what you should go for.

If you are not into getting the set then the obvious things to look for is: Heal effect, mana, health, defense, attack. Each one of those stats give you something that will help you out and in that order.

Gems:
Azurecloud - A lot of your heals are based off your mp and it helps you manage your mp better if it's higher.
Solarflare - Defense can always come in handy to get you to take less damage. If the priest dies, the party dies.
Bloodstone - Higher health means higher survivability, again, if the priest dies, the party dies.
Ragefires - This will be your last priority. If you are a priest that likes to attack like me it can help with that, if you just want to heal then it will help with sympathy increases you heals off your attack.

Now as for the offhand you can go either way, light or water mastery. Remember we have three water attacks and two light attacks at 60 so choose which you think is best.

Necklace is again, attack, light attack or water attack. For rings, I personally stick to blessing rings because if you have something you have to keep healing it helps and those are the skills you will use more often.

Last edited by Sabrina on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

~Healing Tips~

First of all I would like to say... Please please please remember heal agro! Heal and light of healing generate heal agro, if you are in an instance and others haven't hit mobs don't use those unless you are able to handle the mobs on you and it's a situation where it's needed. If you're in Welkin and they're luring the boss don't do it! Divine shield and party heal don't generate heal agro.

For mobs it's really simple, I mean, yeah.

Tank and spank bosses! For bosses that are easy and simple where there are no AoE, no problem with other party members getting hurt than it's simple. Light of healing, attack if you can, heal when needed. If you've got your divine shield (lvl 55) then go ahead and use that!

AoE bosses are a bit tougher. My suggestion is to have light of healing on the tank, heal as needed, remember that the two most important people in your party is the tank and yourself! Heal the tank, yourself, then the DD with the lowest health and so on. If you have Divine Shield then use it on the tank. You can save it for a DD that could get close to dying if you wish but I prefer the tank to be safe. So: Divine Shield (If you have) Tank > Light of healing Tank and yourself if possible > Heal as needed.

There's not much to it but just make sure if you are going to attack or something like that, that you allow room to be able to stop and heal when needed. Experience really does help, so the more you do certain bosses and heal it, the better you will be the next time and so on.

Lastly Damnation is a really good skill to cast on bosses when you got the chance, reduces their attack, their masteries and resistance. So less damage to your party and more damage to the boss!

Last edited by Sabrina on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Admin
Sabrina

~Notes~

The skills description and racial differences were taken from lushyyy's guide:

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=103291
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide   Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Sabrina's Divine Priest Guide
Page 1 of 1