Forsaken World End's Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Forsaken World End guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fon Master Jinta

Fon Master Jinta

Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction!   Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 am

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hello, you can call me Jinta, or Spunkee. I am currently 19 years old. I am a diva, and I come from a dreadful land, often described in legends as, "Tierra de los demonios," (Land of the Demons,) Detroit. tt02

At the moment, I am currently working to get back into college in the next few months, and in the transition, I'm playing Forsaken World. I love gaming, and like a lot of our members, I'm very passionate about it. You'll often catch me obsessing over the fashion in the cash shop. I adore it. XD People describe me as, "Quiet," and "Sort of reserved." That's just my nature though. So if I'm silent, no offense. I'm always trying to listen, and I'll definitely participate in just about anything.

pheart Also, I am currently madly in love with one of our fellow End members, and am even living with her. Her name is Kindles, and she's usually pretty active. She's a very sweet person, and much fun to talk to. Make sure you hit her up! pheart

I am currently an officer in End, and I've been playing back since phase four of closed beta. I joined End as soon as open beta began, and have loved it ever since. I'm a loyal member and would do anything for the guildies. Well, not anything. tt17

If you're looking for me in game, I go by two names: Spunkee and Jinta. Currently though, I'm mainly on my Marksman Spunkee, and occasionally on my warrior, Jinta.

If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to hit me up! I'm quite shy, and often very timid, but I will gladly respond to you. tt12

I hope we can play together soon. Thanks again for reading!
Back to top Go down
Fakie

Fakie

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction!   Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:21 am

nice to meet you XD
Back to top Go down
Fon Master Jinta

Fon Master Jinta

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction!   Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:51 am

Fakie wrote:
nice to meet you XD

Nice to meet you too! But... I feel like we've met somewhere before...
Back to top Go down
RainaTerra

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction!   Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:23 am

O.o;; I want a signature!!
;Sniffles at Jinta's prettiness.;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction!   Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! :D Jinta/Spunkee's Introduction!
Page 1 of 1